Our Client is the only Accounts Payable Automation (AP Automation) software that centers
communications on top of the invoice so that AP collaborates better with approvers, vendors,
and anyone involved with purchases to quickly resolve issues and questions, resulting in 5x
Automating accounts payable in this way gives users visibility into bill activities, statuses, and
ownership with greater transparency and accountability. Audit-ready histories of approved
bills are stored in the AP Automation system, and invoices can be downloaded anytime.
• Strong and hands-on development capabilities.
• At least 4 years of work experience, preferably more.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building scalable applications
• Experience with Agile methodology and strong knowledge of software development best practices
• Proven problem-solving skills and good judgment.
• Knowledge of AWS technologies and services
• Knowledge of cloud development principles and NoSql
• Machine Learning and AI patterns
• Retention bonus (one salary on top every year)
• Remote work and flexible working hours
• Professional and career benefits
• Top-quality work environment
• CTO/VP 1:1 meeting.
• Yearly courses
• Quarterly manager discussion and status
• Goodies – hats, shirts, Stampli brands
• Additional 20 days of paid leave
• Free Business English classes
• Online sports activities
• Celebrating online happy hour
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career, and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today! One last thing, if you have a lot of these skills, but not all of them, please still apply. We love to teach those who are willing to learn.