Matrix is the largest information technology company in Israel.
Matrix is engaged in integration projects, development and implementation of technologies, software solutions and products, representation and marketing of worldwide-leading software products, infrastructure services, offshore consulting, outsourcing, testing, training and deployment, and leading hardware solutions. The uniqueness of Matrix lies in its ability to adapt technologies and solutions for its customers, to create the proper connection between business and technology.
It is important for Matrix to provide high-quality, available, effective, and equal service to all our customers. To this end, we are determined to implement improvements that will enable people with disabilities to access our sites both physically and online. These efforts are directed at the accessibility of our digital assets and at making our buildings throughout the country accessible.
Branches that currently are in the process of being made accessible
Branches that currently are in the process of being made accessible:
Matchpoint – Shenkar 4, Herzliya
Matrix North – MATAM Bld. 23, 1st fl. Haifa
VISA Givatayim – Korazin 1
An accessible website is a site that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to surf the Web with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as most surfers.
Matrix Eastern Europe believes in and works for equal opportunity in the Internet space for people with various disabilities and for people who turn to technology for assistance in computer use.
Site Operations & Accessibility Aids
- This site meets the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service), 5763-2013.
- Accessibility adjustments were carried out according to the recommendations of the Israeli standard (IS 5568) for content accessibility on the Internet at AA level, and of the international WCAG2.0 document.
- The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and supports the standard pattern of keyboard operation with the arrow, Enter, and Esc keys to exit menus and windows.
- For the best viewing experience with screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
Submitting requests, reporting accessibility problems, and suggesting improvements
For further information, please contact:
Matrix Eastern Europe Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, +972-9-9598452
* This statement was updated on 03.04.2023