Gett’s cloud-based software aggregates existing transportation providers (corporate fleet, ride-hailing,
taxi, and limos) into one single platform, helping businesses manage all of their ground transportation
spend, saving time and money. They are building the global grid of ground transportation, embracing the entire world, and connecting the dots, similar to telephone and internet grids.
Join their R&D, develop the product, and become a part of a team who likes to solve complex, real-life problems, using technology.
● Designing and developing both client-side and server-side solutions
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Writing unit tests frontend and backend;
● Experience in developing server applications using one of the languages – Golang/Ruby/Node.js/Python/Java/PHP;
● Thorough understanding of React.js, its core principles, lifecycle and workflows;
● Expertise in application state management (Redux with different approaches);
● Ability to design and build frontend SPA from scratch;
● Good English communication skills, both verbal and written;
● Experience with different databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL and NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB)
● Being familiar with async patterns (WebSockets, Promises, Fetch API etc);
● Solid experience with Golang
• Additional 20 days of paid leave
• Remote work and flexible working hours
• Professional and career benefits
• Top-quality work environment
• Online courses
• Online sports activities
• Team Buildings and Christmas Parties
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career, and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today! One last thing, if you have a lot of these skills, but not all of them, please still apply. We love to teach those who are willing to learn.