TechSee is the leader in Multi-Sensory Generative AI. It has disrupted customer and field service industries. TechSee was the first company to bring remote visual support to the mass market with eight patents on AI and augmented reality.
Today TechSee’s multi-sensory generative AI can see, hear, and guide humans with visual instructions all delivered through a smartphone or PC. They support hundreds of the world’s leading companies including Vodafone, Orange, Hitachi, and dozens of Fortune 500 companies.
• Serve as a technical domain expert on full stack development.
• Establish design principles with the broader development team.
• Hands-on web development of production-ready applications at scale.
• Design and implement efficient and well-engineered solutions.
• Work closely with data science, product, QA and infrastructure teams
• A team player, problem solver, with excellent communication skills, and a “can do” attitude.
• Proven ability to remain flexible and agile in an ever-changing environment
• Ability to work independently and engage others; see the big picture with a hands-on approach.
• 5+ years of experience of full stack development
• 3+ years of development experience with NodeJS
• 3+ years of development experience with React
• Written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English
• BSc. or equivalent in Computer Science
• 1+ years of development experience with AngularJS – Big advantage
• Work in a well-known and stable (+1 year) in a non project-based company
• Additional 20 days of paid leave
• Remote work and flexible working hours
• Professional and career benefits
• Top-quality work environment
• Online courses
• Online sports activities
• Team Buildings and Christmas Parties
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career, and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today! One last thing, if you have a lot of these skills, but not all of them, please still apply. We love to teach those who are willing to learn.