To empower enterprises to optimize their business and increase profitability through automation with best-in-class robotic process automation (RPA) and artificial intelligence (AI).
• Execute manual test cases to evaluate software functionality, performance, and user experience.
• Identify, document, and report software defects and issues in a clear and concise manner.
• Collaborate with development and product teams to understand requirements and provide feedback on potential issues.
• Participate in test planning and strategy discussions.
• Create and maintain test documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test data.
• Perform ad-hoc testing to simulate real-world user scenarios and provide valuable feedback.
• Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging QA trends to improve testing processes.
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience in manual software testing.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality results.
• Familiarity with test management tools and bug tracking systems (e.g., JIRA, TestRail).
• Basic understanding of software development processes and methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum).
• Effective communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• ISTQB or similar certifications (optional).
• Knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks.
• Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
• Familiarity with web and mobile application testing.
• Additional 20 days of paid leave
• Remote work and flexible working hours
• Professional and career benefits
• Top-quality work environment
• Online courses
• Online sports activities
• Team Buildings and Christmas Parties
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career, and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today! One last thing, if you have a lot of these skills, but not all of them, please still apply. We love to teach those who are willing to learn.