Founded in 2009 and 100% self-funded, Natural Intelligence is a leader in online multi-vertical marketplaces. Their global brands, Top10.com and BestMoney.com, help millions worldwide make informed decisions daily. Their proprietary platform, xMatch, harnesses AI and ML technologies to help consumers make easier choices and find the right products and services tailored to their needs. NI is seeking a Marketing Designer with a solid understanding of marketing design principles and excellent visual design skills. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a dynamic atmosphere and have a proven track record in creating static and video assets.
● Create and deliver video assets and static images for marketing campaigns on social media platforms like
Facebook and PMax.
● Play a key role in the conceptual process, generating initial concepts and developing them into effective design
solutions, focusing on video content.
● Contribute to developing concepts for various verticals and collaborate with industry stakeholders to track,
analyze, and optimize marketing campaigns.
● Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing design, with a strong focus on video asset creation.
● Proficient in video editing.
● Solid experience with Adobe Creative Suite (especially After Effects) and Figma.
● Experience with AI-generated imagery and video tools like Midjourney, DALL·E 3, Pictory, etc.
● Excellent command of written and spoken English.
● An autonomous learner, consistently seeking avenues for enhancing expertise.
● A team player, exuding a “can-do” attitude, resilient in the face of setbacks.
● Pro-active approach
● Comfortable engaging with diverse perspectives and capable of steering design initiatives end to end.
Nice office in the center of the city.
Membership for fitness.
Happy hour party
Working with highly skilled colleagues, with knowledge ranging from development, project management.
Challenging projects in different industries
And most importantly – we are fun to work with!
+ we offer a stimulating environment and motivating employment packages.