Ezbob develops and operates, a cloud-based core banking platform for the financial sector. Their technology powers the most advanced decision-based online services. Their platform is already deployed at Tier1 banks.
Ezbob’s team is full of fun, funky, bright, and exciting people, who love collaborating to make something brilliant. If working in a dynamic and growing startup with the latest technologies and an energetic team appeals to you, then come and see for yourself.
• Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Be part of scrum team and work closely with product owner, QA, devops and other team
• Take active role in the scrum team day2day
• Design and develop the server side infrastructure
• Passionate about the Java evolution and self-learner
• Minimum 3 years of experience with server-side/enterprise application development.
• Proved experience in design and development of server-side infrastructure
• Extensive experience with Java 8 and Spring framework
• Experience with both RDBMs and NoSql DBs.
• Understanding of clustering and micro services-based architecture.
• Experience in Agile/Scrum development, and Scrum master exp
• Excellent communication skills and ability to drive requirements
• Ability to lead tasks independently
• Experience with actor/reactor pattern-based frameworks, akka, message brokers, amqp, etc.
• Experience with any other Reactive streams implementation – an advantage, experience with
• Remote work and flexible working hours
• Additional private medical and dentist insurance
• Monthly food vouchers
• Monthly transport coverage
• Additional Family friendly benefits
• Professional and career benefits
• Access to online courses
• Sport activities
• Celebrating happy hours
• Internal sports competitions
• Top-quality work environment
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career, and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today! One last thing, if you have a lot of these skills, but not all of them, please still apply. We love to teach those who are willing to learn.